Why choose a skip alternative?
- With skip hire you pay for a full skip whether you fill it or not!
- You have to fill the skip yourself or pay for someone to fill it
- You often need to buy a skip permit. With skip hire in London, most boroughs charge for skip permits in order for you to engage with a skip hire company e.g. a skip hire permit in Westminster costs £78
- On some occasions, skip hire is not even possible in London; where streets are too narrow, or where skip hire vehicles are too big.
- It’s common for neighbors to fill your skip without your knowledge
- Skips take up parking space sometimes for days on end
- You don’t know how much of your waste you put into the skip will just end up at landfill rather than being recycled!
Why choose us as your skip alternative?
- No skip permit required
- No road space required long-term
- You only pay for what we collect, no wasted space
- No strict regulations on materials
- We clear your office, home and garden without the hassle of skip hire
- No work required – we will load your rubbish and even sweep up!
- We treat your premises as if it was our own
- Our prices are both competitive and complete, all prices include labor and all disposal fees
- London City Waste Clearance guarantees all waste is disposed of properly and where possible recycled or reused
- We have all the necessary Environment Agency licenses to give you peace of mind that the job is being done professionally
CALL US NOW on 020 8558 1782 to speak to one of our friendly staff or fill in our contact form and request a free no obligation quote today.
Do you need waste recycling in London? Contact us using the form below for a free, no-obligation same day quote.
Find out more about our services in your area:
· City of London
· North London
· East London
· South London
· West London